Book tickets online now at https://www.peakwildlifepark.co.uk/tickets
Go Back: [Top of Page] [News Main Page]
The journey to get to this point has been difficult to say the least, but one things for sure... WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! So thank you to everyone that's supported us throughout this difficult time, from donations to our Crowdfunder campaign, to mealworms from our Amazon Wish-list and everything in between, your generosity has been overwhelming.
Though tickets are on sale from today, we have had to make some changes to ensure that your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible, please make sure you adhere to our new guidelines when booking and visiting the park as this will help everyone get the most out of their visit.
- Firstly, we ask that all visitors (including Annual Pass Holders) pre-book their tickets and select a date and time-slot. This will allow us to control visitor numbers, and ensure no area of the park becomes overwhelmed.
- Secondly, an all new entrance has been installed with clearly marked signage directing visitors from the car park. The shop will still be open, and will now be the main exit.
- A one way system will be in place around the park, which will make it easier or all guests to observe social distancing. This will be clearly marked out and available on a newly designed map that will be downloadable on the day of your visit.
- Our indoor cafe will remain closed, but our full cafe menu will be available via our all new click and collect service. All guests will be able to view and order straight from their phone to collect and enjoy at our outdoor picnic areas throughout the park.
- In the interest of health and safety, all indoor and outdoor play areas will remain closed in line with current government guidelines. We will continue to review this policy as further guidelines are released.
- To avoid crowds forming, our keeper talks will be closed until further notice. However, on your journey throughout the park you will find QR codes, these will give you access to our all new virtual talks. Don't worry if you're struggling to find them, or have any questions, our team will be on hand to help you out.
Hopefully these changes will ensure that everyone who visits has a safe and enjoyable day, and we look forward to seeing you all back at the park soon.